Greetings to your good self.
We are very much pleased to sell our premium quality product VAZ.
VAZ refers to Sodium Hypochlorite with 5-6% available chlorine content
Kindly give your attention to the following Do’s and Don’ts that will ensure your safety for handling our products.
Do’s for Sodium Hypochlorite (VAZ):
- It must be stored in the airtight container kept in cool and dark places away from sunlight and heat.
- It should be diluted by water according to your usage as mentioned in our Pamphlet
- It should be used only for bleaching white clothes
- It can be used as de-odorizer, disinfectant in bathroom, swimming pool, wash basin, commodes, utensils and other contaminated areas.
- It can be used for chlorinating drinking water.
- Before refilling the container, ensure that it is thoroughly washed with water.
- The container shall be dry and free from grease, dirt particles ,foreign matters
- Wash with plenty of water if spilled accidently on floor
- Please call us if you have specific problems /doubts before using the product.
Store in original container
Don’ts of Sodium Hypochlorite (VAZ):
- Do not mix it with acidic materials as it releases toxic fumes. Do not expose yourself to such fumes.
- Do not mix it with acidic chemicals like Ferric Chlorite, Ferric sulphate, Ferrous sulphate, Hydrochloric acid, Sulphuric acid ,Phosphoric acid etc
- Do not mix it with organic chemicals or fuels as it reacts violently
- Do not mix it with other Lavatory Cleaning chemicals like Harpic, Sanifresh etc
- Accidental mixing of it with any other chemicals is dangerous
- Do not store it in Mild steel container as it causes corrosion
- If accidentally splashed on your coloured clothing will bleach the same.
- Ensure it is not splashed on your eyes, skin and body.
- Keep away from the children.
DONOT MIX WITH ACID
DO NOT ADD WITH TOILET BOWL CLEANER
DONOT SPILL ON COLOURED CLOTH